Browsing page 18 of words meaning recreation, fun, and humor (341 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- very good, excellent; "cool".
Man, your car is ill.
Last edited on Jan 11 2012. Submitted by Demetrius Scruggs from FL, USA
on Dec 22 1997.
- unusually bizarre.
Man did you see how that dude just got up an walked away from that car accident without a scratch on him? man that was ill.
Did you see the award show last night? Man Lady Ga Ga's meat dress was ill!
Last edited on Feb 04 2019. Submitted by The Last Don
on Aug 30 2011.
- The word can also be used as a negative in saying that a person is stupid.
Last edited on Aug 30 2011. Submitted by The Last Don
on Aug 30 2011.
- to relax; "hang out"; "chill". Usually the -ing form is used.
Man I'm straight illin'.
Last edited on Dec 22 2010. Submitted by Noah P. from Everett, WA, USA
on Dec 02 2002.
- to not be doing very well.
Last edited on Dec 22 2010. Submitted by Anthony from Hazlet, NJ, USA
on Dec 06 2002.
- in "professional wrestling," a wrestler who intentionally loses to improve the image of the winner.
Get out of the ring, jabroni.
Yeah you're damn right I said I hate you, you pathetic jabrony.
Last edited on Apr 23 2013. Submitted by Paul D. from Beaumont, TX, USA
on Nov 05 1999.
- a general insult; "sissy"; "idiot"; "nobody"; "loser".
Hey jabroni! You shut your mouth.
He is such a stupid jabroni.
Citation from "Mac's Big Break", It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (TV, 2010), Season 6 Episode 4 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jun 09 2011. Submitted by Evan from PA, USA
on Jan 16 2000.
noun - uncountable
- to leave.
I really gotta jam.
Last edited on Nov 07 1998. Submitted by Robert G. from Riverside, CA, USA
on Nov 07 1998.
- to play an instrument with great intensity. Also jam out.
The guitar player jammed out at the concert last night!
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- to improvise music with other musicians.
Last edited on Aug 11 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- to show off
Last edited on May 05 2010. Submitted by Cri(s)ta'.' from Huntington Beach, CA, USA
on Apr 21 2010.
verb - intransitive
- to perform music enthusiastically.
The lead guitarist really jams out in this video.
Last edited on Aug 21 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 31 2012.
- to move one's body enthusiastically while listening to music.
I can't help but jam out when this song comes on.
We are jamming out right now.
Last edited on Apr 28 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 21 2012.
verb - transitive
- to be extremely attracted to someone; "have a crush on". Also "on (one's) jock".
She's been jocking that guy for years.
Last edited on Nov 29 2010. Submitted by steph from Johnston, RI, USA
on Oct 15 1997.
- to copy someone style or idea and use it as one's own.
She just jocked your style!
Last edited on Dec 15 2010. Submitted by ELizabeth from CA, USA
on Dec 31 1999.