Browsing page 2 of words meaning sadness (related to) (33 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
noun - uncountable
- offended, upset, or angry, usually by a small slight or a friendly insult.
I was just kidding. Don't get butt-hurt!
Last edited on Jan 29 1999. Submitted by leilani V. from Manhattan, NY, USA
on Jan 29 1999.
- overly sensitive, hyper-attracted to trollbait due to their predisposition to take offense.
Of course he was butthurt when I pointed out he was a frothing radical. And a bitch.
Last edited on Sep 02 2015. Submitted by enkephalin07 from New Orleans, LA, USA
on Sep 02 2015.
verb - transitive
- annoyed, angry, upset, disappointed.
Don't get cut over what he said.
She is not cut.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by Jason W. from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Jul 29 1998.
- possessing well-defined muscles due to the absence of fat.
He did construction work all summer and now he's really cut.
I was wondering if you can help me loose some thickness around my waist so I look cut for summer.
- See more words with the same meaning: muscular.
Last edited on Nov 19 2015. Submitted by JE from St Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 10 1999.
- cut off from a friendship, group, or broken up with by a significant other. Perhaps a shortened form of "cut off."
You are so cut!
Better get a bandage 'cause ya cut.
Last edited on Mar 31 2002. Submitted by Natasha
on Mar 31 2002.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Apr 07 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 07 2009.
- one's place of residence.
Step to the cut.
Last edited on Nov 04 2002. Submitted by Joshua B. from Alameda, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2002.
- a song; "track".
Last edited on Jan 07 2015. Submitted by Terry S. from Las Vegas, NV, USA
on Jul 20 2003.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- a person's story: what they would have you believe. Usually a lie or fabrication, but not always. See also run drag .
Don't believe her drag.
That guy's drag is to much to believe.
Last edited on Feb 22 2013. Submitted by BuziDebBee from Santee, CA, USA
on Dec 30 2002.
- women's clothing, when worn by men.
I'm going out in drag tonight.
Last edited on Aug 30 2003. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
- someone or something tiresome.
That girl is such a drag.
That family reunion was a real drag.
It's all such a drag!
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Adriana C. from Guayaquil, Ecuador
on Nov 21 2007.
- someone or something depressing.
That movie is a real drag.
What a drag.
Last edited on Apr 24 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 04 2009.
- an inhalation taken while smoking something.
Could I get another drag of that?
Last edited on Mar 26 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 26 2011.
- the dumps, down, blue, sad.
He's in a funk.
Last edited on May 21 1999. Submitted by JoAnn from Denver, CO, USA
on May 21 1999.
- Adj. "out of sorts."
I am in a funk today.
Last edited on Aug 22 2002. Submitted by Andrew C. from Hillsboro, OR, USA
on Aug 22 2002.