Browsing page 16 of words meaning sanity (related to) (186 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- crazy, mad, insane.
That guys gone seven thirty!
Last edited on Jun 07 2013. Submitted by HypeBlaze from UK
on Jun 11 2002.
- crazy, ballistic, out of control. Derived from hospital codes used to describe mentally-insane patients. Often used in rap songs.
She went 730 on him.
Is he really 730?
Last edited on Jun 07 2013. Submitted by Rachel from Decatur, GA, USA
on Feb 04 2003.
- Couldn't believe it, or make a big deal.
When I saw them together, I shit a brick.
Mom done shit a brick over this!
If she catches me she will shit a brick!
Last edited on Apr 17 2013. Submitted by John S. from Missouri, USA
on Jun 21 1999.
- v. to freak out; go crazy; get extremely upset.
It's not that bad, don't shit a brick!
When Chasey dumped him, he almost shit a brick!
Last edited on Jan 20 2003. Submitted by Steven W. from South Euclid, OH, USA
on Jan 20 2003.
- To have an unusually large bowel movement.
"Man, I just shit a brick."
Last edited on Oct 27 2009. Submitted by Pazuzu from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Oct 27 2009.
- to react with extreme emotion; "freak out"; "have a fit".
She's going to shit a brick when she finds out about this.
Last edited on Mar 11 2013. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
- to react with extreme distress.
When your mom finds out, she's going to shit a brick .
Last edited on May 15 2004. Submitted by Melissa G. from Medway, Ohio, USA
on May 15 2004.
- to have a difficult bowel movement, e.g. due to constipation.
Last edited on Oct 19 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 18 2012.
- Someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Out of touch with reality.
You must be smokin' crack.
Last edited on Jun 29 1998. Submitted by Karen from Seattle, WA, USA
on Jun 29 1998.
- An insult, implying that someone's mental deficiencies or misconceptions are a result from being high on crack.
What, I didn't hear what you said... I was probably smoking crack.
Throw away my baseball cards? Are you smoking crack?
Last edited on Jul 12 2011. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Feb 29 2000.
- an exclamation of surprise or disappointment; "damn"; "darn"; "shit".
Snap! I forgot my homework!
Citation from "The Inner Circle", The Office (TV), Season 7 Episode 23 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Snap, that's tight.
Last edited on Apr 28 2013. Submitted by Matt McNier from Colorado Springs, CO, USA
on Oct 23 1997.
- an exclamation in response to someone getting insulted.
Citation from "The Kiss", Modern Family (TV, 2010), Season 2 Episode 2 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Trading Place", Family Guy (TV), Season 9 Episode 13 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 26 2011. Submitted by katie B.
on Mar 15 2000.
- a general exclamation.
Last edited on Oct 03 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 03 2009.
verb - intransitive