Browsing page 9 of words meaning sanity (related to) (189 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to go on a murderous rampage after having society's pressure build on you. Origin: Brian Fox.
Oh my god, he's going vector compound!
Last edited on Sep 20 2013. Submitted by Billiy B. from Alaska, USA
on Nov 09 1999.
- to go crazy.
Whoa, man, don't go vector compound!
Last edited on Sep 20 2013. Submitted by Sam J. from Utah, Junction City, KS 66441, USA
on Jan 12 2000.
- to go crazy. Source: Brian Fox.
Whoa, that dude is going vector compound.
Last edited on Sep 20 2013. Submitted by Bob from NM, USA
on Feb 12 2000.
- to go crazy. Origin: an MTV joke. They used to say it all the time, now everyone in the US says it.
He's going to go vector compound!
Last edited on Sep 20 2013. Submitted by Brian F. from North Carolina, USA
on Feb 15 2000.
- to injure someone. Origin: a long joke on the MTV program Total Request Live.
He just went vector compound.
Last edited on Sep 20 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 25 2000.
- to go insane. Origin: MTV.
He - he just went vector compound!
Last edited on Sep 20 2013. Submitted by william s.
on Mar 15 2000.
- to become extremely angry.
I almost had a meltdown when I wrecked my jeep.
Last edited on Apr 17 1998. Submitted by Roderick Montgomery from Terre Haute, IN, USA
on Apr 17 1998.
- To fall apart or break down from too extreme or prolonged emotionally derived somatic overload.
Last edited on Nov 30 2014. Submitted by Anonymous from Seattle, WA, USA
on Nov 30 2014.
verb - intransitive
- to be wild and crazy
Stop actin so hyphy jumpin' on tha table like that.
Last edited on Jun 20 2006. Submitted by Alex J.
on Jun 20 2006.
Last edited on Feb 22 2007. Submitted by Kathrynn C.
on Feb 22 2007.
- to be drunk and high at the same time
Everybody's getting hyphy in the club.
Last edited on Aug 29 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from Granite Bay, CA, USA
on Aug 29 2007.
- to get drunk/high, act ignorant with a large group of people or start fights.
Last edited on Nov 15 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from CA, USA
on Nov 15 2007.
- Contraction for the words "hyper" & "philosophy"<hyper philosophy> Def: A hyper outlook; way of life; mode of thought.
Last edited on Oct 29 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 29 2010.