Browsing page 2 of words meaning sanity (related to) (183 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a feeling of ecstasy brought about by the consumption of the drug MDMA (also known as "ecstasy", "X", "E", etc.)
This is great X - I've been blowing up all night.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 19 2000.
- to significantly increase in one's socio-economic status.
I'm go blow up when my album is released.
Last edited on Oct 05 2001. Submitted by Ugunda G. from Akron, OH, USA
on Oct 05 2001.
- to become extremely angry.
He totally blew up at me after I wrecked his car.
Last edited on Jan 04 2003. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 04 2003.
verb - transitive
- to phone or page excessively; to fill up the capacity of some electronic answering service (voice mail, answering machine, one's pager, etc.)
My crazy ex keeps blowing up my cellphone.
Appreciate it if you wouldn't blow up my email.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Greg K. from Tucson, AZ, USA
on Jun 10 1999.
- to destroy.
Citation from "Dave of the Dead", Happy Endings (TV), Season 1 Episode 7 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on May 06 2011.
- off-brand. Typically implies lower cost and lower quality than a mainstream brand.
That bobo toilet paper just doesn't feel as nice as the good stuff.
Last edited on Dec 08 2002. Submitted by Teresa Burch from Troy, AL, USA
on Dec 08 2002.
- false; untrue.
Man, that's bobo.
Last edited on Jan 04 2003. Submitted by Jeremy J. from Mobile, AL, USA
on Jan 04 2003.
- crazy, stupid, silly, or weird. From the Spanish word "bobo," meaning "foolish" or "fool."
She really did that? She's so bobo.
Last edited on Mar 02 2003. Submitted by Jenn from Chapel Hill, NC, USA
on Mar 02 2003.
- crazy, hectic, wild.
I went to this party yesterday and it was Bonkers.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Elsha from Norfolk, VA, USA
on Apr 27 2005.
- mentally crazy.
Citation from "Veronica", Lie To Me (TV, 2010), Season 3 Episode 7 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Funhouse", Lie To Me (TV), Season 3 Episode 9 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Bed & Breakfast", Bob's Burgers (TV), Season 1 Episode 7 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 13 2011. Submitted by Ivan from Croatia
on Aug 01 2005.
- an undesired aspect of something that causes it to exhibit an unwanted response in a particular situation.
When I switch my car into 4-wheel drive, the Bluetooth connection no longer works. It must be some weird bug.
Last edited on Nov 04 2011. Submitted by WalterGR (via TheJargonFile)
on Aug 13 2009.
- the underlying source of that undesired aspect.
I know WinZip crashes when you try to validate an archive. I've been looking for the bug for over an hour, but I think I've narrowed down where it can be in the source code.
Last edited on Nov 04 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2011.
verb - ambitransitive
verb - intransitive
- to joke; KID.
Last edited on Jul 27 2005. Submitted by Nelli M.
on Jul 27 2005.
- to be extremely excited.
Last edited on May 10 2007. Submitted by Wendy R. from Dallas, TX 75231, USA
on May 10 2007.
- to react with extreme emotion; "freak out".
I was bugging after she got home.
Last edited on Mar 11 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 28 2008.
verb - intransitive
- to get high.
I can't wait to bug out with Jayme tonight!
Last edited on Oct 19 2010. Submitted by Jackie R. from Glen Gardner, NJ, USA
on Feb 19 1999.
- to leave.
Let's bug out.
Last edited on Dec 24 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 19 2010.
- to be proceeding well or rapidly.
We fixed some of our business processes. Now we're cooking on all four burners.
Last edited on Oct 19 2012. Submitted by Dan M. from Reynoldsburg, OH 43068, USA
on Oct 04 2002.
- to be sane, rational. Always used in the negative to indicate that someone is crazy or irrational. Rare.
My new neighbor talks to imaginary people. I don't think he's cooking on all four burners.
- See more words with the same meaning: sane.
Last edited on Oct 19 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 18 2012.
- tired and mentally dazed after excessive drug consumption. Those drugs do not necessarily include crack, despite the term.
I was so cracked out after that party. I slept for 12 hours.
Last edited on Jan 23 2012. Submitted by kait from Connecticut, USA
on May 19 1999.
- crazy or messed up
The movie Escabana in the moonlight is really cracked out!
Last edited on Sep 11 2003. Submitted by Jeremy M. from Monett, MO, USA
on Sep 11 2003.