Browsing page 110 of words meaning sexuality (related to) (1,435 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to masturbate.
I was so horny I had to rub one out.
I'm going to rub one out.
Last edited on Oct 05 2011. Submitted by A J. from Sicklerville, NJ, USA
on Feb 24 2003.
- of a male, to masturbate.
All these girls in yoga pants are getting me really horny. I need to go to the bathroom and rub one out.
Last edited on Jul 04 2015. Submitted by vince from Philadelphia, PA, USA
on Jul 25 2005.
- to participate in an orgy. Usually regarding one female and multiple males simultaneously. Synonymous with "gang-bang."
She ran train with the hockey team.
Last edited on Jun 12 2013. Submitted by Mark from Denver, CO, USA
on Feb 07 2003.
- For many males/females to have sex with one person one right after the other.
We ran a train on that female yesterday.
Last edited on Nov 19 2007. Submitted by G. P. from Houston, TX, USA
on Nov 19 2007.
- the anus.
I heated up her rusty bullet hole.
Her rusty bullet hole had a sweet aroma.
I bleached her rusty bullet hole.
- See more words with the same meaning: anus.
Last edited on Apr 10 2013. Submitted by SammyP from Bordon, Whitehill, Hampshire GU35 0, UK
on Mar 01 2010.
- the sexual practice where someone gives a male a hand job while licking his anus.
He gave me a great rusty trombone yesterday.
Last edited on Mar 25 2014. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- the sexual practice of a male performing anal sex on a partner, who then immediately performs fellatio on the male. (Far less common usage.)
Last edited on Mar 14 2010. Submitted by iraq51 from Baghdad, Iraq
on Mar 12 2010.
- testicles. Sentence implies to be masculine and not feminine.
Get a sack and go ask her out.
- See more words with the same meaning: testicles.
Last edited on Nov 12 2001. Submitted by Hoss C. from Montrose, CO, USA
on Nov 12 2001.
- a bag containing illegal drugs.
I'll buy a sack.
Can I get a $20 sack?
Last edited on Jun 19 2010. Submitted by Theodor C.
on Jan 22 2002.
- bed, in the phrase "hit the sack."
Last edited on Aug 31 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
verb - transitive