Browsing page 113 of words meaning sexuality (related to) (1,415 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- To look good.
I was serving at the party.
Last edited on Feb 01 2003. Submitted by Asia W. from Washington, DC, USA
on Feb 01 2003.
- to lose something and become offended.
You just got served sucka!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Nick H. from Baldwinsville, NY, USA
on Nov 21 2004.
- to beat someone in a dance-off or dance competition
Last edited on Feb 07 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 07 2010.
noun - plural
- to have sex with; "give it up". Usually used for a girl having sex with a guy and not vice-versa.
Did you hear she's going to serve him Friday night?
Last edited on Apr 06 2014. Submitted by Beth from Knoxville, TN, USA
on Jan 25 2000.
- on the receiving end of an insult; bested in an exchange of insults.
You got served!
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Sophie S. from New York, NY, USA
on Sep 26 2004.
- to insult someone or to shut them down
You just got served!
Last edited on Feb 02 2006. Submitted by Susan P.
on Feb 02 2006.
- a period of time during which one engages sexually with another person.
Did you have a session last night?
Last edited on Apr 17 1998. Submitted by Erin P. from Salt Lake City, UT, USA
on Apr 17 1998.
- a gathering for the purposes of smoking marijuana.
Simialr to the term "Smoke Break" involving many sorts of Drugs Ex. Even Though I've been catching sessions all day, its 3 am and I still feel fine! On to another Line.
Session is to Smoke Break as smoke break is to drugs Sessions include; smoking drinking, Tweaking, sniffing anything mainly to do with getting High Sessions can be with out friends EX. When it comes to smoking weed solo sessions are the worst!
Last edited on Apr 07 2015. Submitted by Harrison D. from Ontario, Canada
on Mar 22 2006.
verb - transitive
- to engage sexually with a person.
I want to sex you up, girl.
Citation from "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 8 (2000) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Episode 1", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 1 (2009) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jan 19 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 14 2009.
- to make more interesting or enticing.
If we're going to get investors, then we need to sex up the presentation a bit.
Last edited on Apr 03 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Apr 03 2011.
- to hook up in a sexual manner and spend the night with someone. A person who shacks-up may be referred to as a "shacker."
Who did you shack-up with last night?
Last edited on Jul 25 2013. Submitted by Julie C. from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Apr 12 2002.
- To live together, unmarried. This is a phrase I recall that was used in the 1950's. I don't know if it is still used.
Tom and Sue decided to just shack up, not get married.
Last edited on Mar 07 2003. Submitted by Don C. from Greensboro, NC 27410, USA
on Mar 07 2003.