Browsing page 114 of words meaning sexuality (related to) (1,429 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a period of time during which one engages sexually with another person.
Did you have a session last night?
Last edited on Apr 17 1998. Submitted by Erin P. from Salt Lake City, UT, USA
on Apr 17 1998.
- a gathering for the purposes of smoking marijuana.
Simialr to the term "Smoke Break" involving many sorts of Drugs Ex. Even Though I've been catching sessions all day, its 3 am and I still feel fine! On to another Line.
Session is to Smoke Break as smoke break is to drugs Sessions include; smoking drinking, Tweaking, sniffing anything mainly to do with getting High Sessions can be with out friends EX. When it comes to smoking weed solo sessions are the worst!
Last edited on Apr 07 2015. Submitted by Harrison D. from Ontario, Canada
on Mar 22 2006.
verb - transitive
- to engage sexually with a person.
I want to sex you up, girl.
Citation from "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 8 (2000) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Episode 1", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 1 (2009) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jan 19 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 14 2009.
- to make more interesting or enticing.
If we're going to get investors, then we need to sex up the presentation a bit.
Last edited on Apr 03 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Apr 03 2011.
- to hook up in a sexual manner and spend the night with someone. A person who shacks-up may be referred to as a "shacker."
Who did you shack-up with last night?
Last edited on Jul 25 2013. Submitted by Julie C. from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Apr 12 2002.
- To live together, unmarried. This is a phrase I recall that was used in the 1950's. I don't know if it is still used.
Tom and Sue decided to just shack up, not get married.
Last edited on Mar 07 2003. Submitted by Don C. from Greensboro, NC 27410, USA
on Mar 07 2003.
- a penis.
Wow, he's got a big shaft.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on May 03 2013. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 22 1999.
verb - transitive
- to steal.
He shafted my pen.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
Last edited on Mar 11 1998. Submitted by Jacki S. from Kimball, MN, USA
on Mar 11 1998.
- to take advantage of; "screw"; "con".
Steve got shafted by his teacher.
Last edited on Jan 31 2012. Submitted by Jonathan H. from Seekonk, MA, USA
on May 31 1998.
- to reject or insult someone.
I got shafted last night.
Last edited on Sep 22 1998. Submitted by Tommi R. from New York, NY, USA
on Sep 22 1998.