Browsing page 141 of words meaning sexuality (related to) (1,423 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- an erection.
I got wood.
Girl, you're so hot you're giving me wood.
Bob's been talking to that blonde so long that he's now packin' wood.
Girl, come over here and get some of this wood.
Last edited on May 05 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 26 2000.
- a white person. Possibly from peckerwood.
Last edited on Feb 07 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 03 2012.
- another word for drugs, usually referred to weed, or marijuana.
Last edited on Dec 05 2014. Submitted by Chuck S.
on Dec 05 2014.
verb - transitive
- to be put down, insulted
she got worked!
Last edited on Jan 20 2000. Submitted by Amy H from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jan 20 2000.
- To suffer a particularly punishing series of injuries; usually associated with a sports or recreational injury. Used by skiers, snowboarders, white-water enthusiasts, though not exclusively.
Did you see that wipe out? He got worked!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Che H. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Dec 14 2001.
- To get beat up really badly
That girl over there is about to get worked.
Last edited on Oct 28 2003. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 28 2003.
- drugs or something that a hustler, person would sell on the streets.
yo you drop that work yet.
Last edited on Apr 29 2006. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- drugs, particularly crack/cocaine.
Hey, you got any work for me?
I got that work.
Last edited on Oct 19 2006. Submitted by CW from London, ON, Canada
on Oct 19 2006.
verb - transitive