Browsing page 2 of words meaning to be sad, disappointed (30 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- offended, upset, or angry, usually by a small slight or a friendly insult.
I was just kidding. Don't get butt-hurt!
Last edited on Jan 29 1999. Submitted by leilani V. from Manhattan, NY, USA
on Jan 29 1999.
- overly sensitive, hyper-attracted to trollbait due to their predisposition to take offense.
Of course he was butthurt when I pointed out he was a frothing radical. And a bitch.
Last edited on Sep 02 2015. Submitted by enkephalin07 from New Orleans, LA, USA
on Sep 02 2015.
verb - transitive
- annoyed, angry, upset, disappointed.
Don't get cut over what he said.
She is not cut.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by Jason W. from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Jul 29 1998.
- possessing well-defined muscles due to the absence of fat.
He did construction work all summer and now he's really cut.
I was wondering if you can help me loose some thickness around my waist so I look cut for summer.
- See more words with the same meaning: muscular.
Last edited on Nov 19 2015. Submitted by JE from St Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 10 1999.
- cut off from a friendship, group, or broken up with by a significant other. Perhaps a shortened form of "cut off."
You are so cut!
Better get a bandage 'cause ya cut.
Last edited on Mar 31 2002. Submitted by Natasha
on Mar 31 2002.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Apr 07 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 07 2009.
- one's place of residence.
Step to the cut.
Last edited on Nov 04 2002. Submitted by Joshua B. from Alameda, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2002.
- a song; "track".
Last edited on Jan 07 2015. Submitted by Terry S. from Las Vegas, NV, USA
on Jul 20 2003.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- a person's story: what they would have you believe. Usually a lie or fabrication, but not always. See also run drag .
Don't believe her drag.
That guy's drag is to much to believe.
Last edited on Feb 22 2013. Submitted by BuziDebBee from Santee, CA, USA
on Dec 30 2002.
- women's clothing, when worn by men.
I'm going out in drag tonight.
Last edited on Aug 30 2003. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
- someone or something tiresome.
That girl is such a drag.
That family reunion was a real drag.
It's all such a drag!
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Adriana C. from Guayaquil, Ecuador
on Nov 21 2007.
- someone or something depressing.
That movie is a real drag.
What a drag.
Last edited on Apr 24 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 04 2009.
- an inhalation taken while smoking something.
Could I get another drag of that?
Last edited on Mar 26 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 26 2011.
- overcome with emotion (usually sadness). Possible from Yiddish. Became mainstream as a result of a Saturday Night Live (SNL) skit with Mike Myers called "Coffee Talk."
Oh, I'm getting a little farklempt! Talk amongst yourselves!
Last edited on Dec 06 2015. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.
- the dumps, down, blue, sad.
He's in a funk.
Last edited on May 21 1999. Submitted by JoAnn from Denver, CO, USA
on May 21 1999.
- Adj. "out of sorts."
I am in a funk today.
Last edited on Aug 22 2002. Submitted by Andrew C. from Hillsboro, OR, USA
on Aug 22 2002.
- male genitalia.
Citation from "Pilot", Reaper (TV, 2007), Season 1 Episode 1 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "The Immaculate Election", Arrested Development (TV, 2005), Season 2 Episode 14 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Notapusy", Arrested Development (TV, 2005), Season 3 Episode 4 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Family Matters", The Glades (TV), Season 2 Episode 1 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "I'm Leslie Knope", Parks and Recreation (TV), Season 4 Episode 1 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 14 2011. Submitted by Psycho from MO, USA
on Nov 12 1999.
Citation from "White Nights", Archer (TV), Season 2 Episode 12 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 10 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jul 10 2011.
noun - uncountable