To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 440 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 10 of words meaning vehicles and driving (147 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to focus negative attention on a person, e.g. by insulting, berating, or generally harassing someone.
That guy was on your ass last night!
Get off my ass!
Last edited on Apr 26 1998. Submitted by Lance Spotted Elk from Boston, MA, USA
on Apr 26 1998.
- to drive a car such that it's extremely close to the car ahead.
I wish that car would get off my ass.
Last edited on Jan 04 2003. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 04 2003.
- overbearing, as a superior (e.g. boss or parent.)
Citation from Rookie Blue, "Signals Crossed", Season 1 Episode 4 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Good Advices", Covert Affairs (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Aug 01 2011. Submitted by Pazuzu from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Nov 11 2009.
- a navel that is convex, i.e. bulges outward. The opposite of an "innie."
My belly button is an outie.
- See more words with the same meaning: navel.
Last edited on Sep 03 2010. Submitted by Doug M. from San Jose, CA, USA
on Nov 14 2002.
- a person with a convex naval.
Are you an innie or an outie?
Last edited on Sep 03 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 03 2010.
- any car in disrepair. Origin: the Pinto is a car that was terribly ugly even when new.
Get out of the way, Pinto!
Last edited on Jan 14 1998. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 14 1998.
- small car with lots of power.
Last edited on Nov 29 2001. Submitted by Kevin H. from Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
on Nov 29 2001.
- a penis.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Jan 14 2005. Submitted by Diane J.
on Jan 14 2005.
- a small but powerful handgun used for self-defense. Small enough to be easily hidden in one's clothing, e.g. in a coat pocket.
Since you're driving to the city, be sure to take your pocket rocket with you.
Last edited on Aug 17 2007. Submitted by Tony M. from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Aug 17 2007.
- acronym for "piece of shit".
Last edited on Nov 21 2010. Submitted by Philip Y. from CA, USA
on Feb 04 1999.
- a piece of shit automobile. Often used humorously as the make of one's automobile.
Speaker: So, what kind of car do you drive?
Response: It's a 1991 Pontiac POS.
Last edited on Nov 21 2010. Submitted by Katie Y. from Racine, WI, USA
on Nov 18 2003.
- "person of size". Euphemism for "very large person". Used in the US airline industry.
Last edited on Nov 21 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Nov 25 2009.