You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 41 of "P" words
- a male talented in attracting females.
He is such a pimp.
Last edited on Apr 10 1997. Submitted by Anonymous from Wexford, PA, USA
on Apr 10 1997.
- a well-off male.
Last edited on Nov 05 1997. Submitted by Anonymous from Wexford, PA, USA
on Nov 05 1997.
- a male in charge of prostitutes.
Citation from "Pimp Daddy", Terriers (TV, 2010), Season 1 Episode 9 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Of Mice & Jazz-Kwon Do", Happy Endings (TV), Season 1 Episode 6 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Sheesh! Cab, Bob", Bob's Burgers (TV), Season 1 Episode 6 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Peter, Peter, Caviar Eater", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 1 (1999) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 28 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 01 2001.
verb - transitive
- to question thoroughly so as to discover holes in one's knowledge.
The professor pimped me on anatomy.
Last edited on May 20 2011. Submitted by N. B. from Dallas, TX, USA
on Mar 29 1999.
- to advertise or promote.
That dude only comes into this chat-room to pimp his website!
Citation from "Lobsterfest", Bob's Burgers (TV), Season 1 Episode 12 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
It's hard for anyone, but as an artist there's a need to pimp your work and self if you want to make real money.
Last edited on May 04 2018. Submitted by C. Printup from Ottawa, ON, Canada
on Jul 20 2002.
- to play one as a fool.
He's straight pimping those girls.
Last edited on May 20 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 13 2002.
- to make an accessory look good.
You're pimpin' that hat.
Last edited on May 20 2011. Submitted by Amanda C.
on Jan 29 2006.
- Modified to extreme performance.
Dude, his car is totally pimped out!
Last edited on Apr 20 2002. Submitted by Brad W. from Portland, OR, USA
on Apr 20 2002.
- The phrase "pimped out" refers specifically to a car, but sometimes a truck or SUV, that has been extensively modified, giving it a very expensive and extravagant look, or the "pimp car look" hence the term. This phrase is used very frequently in the Western New York State region. Examples of a "pimped out" car would be: Ground effects, neon lights, shiny or large rims, and very dark, or varied coloring of window tints in addition to many other things that would make an automobile look like it belongs in the movie "The Fast and the Furious."
Yo that ride is pimped out!
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Steve from Buffalo, NY, USA
on Aug 01 2002.
- a girl that a guy thinks very highly of and cares about. 2.a girl who is a close friend.
What's up pimpette?! She's not just a friend, she's my pimpette.
Last edited on Jan 24 2002. Submitted by Unknown
on Jan 24 2002.
- A girl who has many boyfriends or lovers.
She's a pimpette.
Last edited on Aug 25 2012. Submitted by Byer from Rockville, MD, USA
on Feb 10 2003.
- a female pimp.
She's my pimpette, pays me in booze.
Last edited on Aug 03 2017. Submitted by CHRISTINA L. from Detroit, MI, USA
on Nov 05 2003.
- a female who attracts a lot of males. Compare with pimp.
Last edited on Oct 28 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 28 2015.