To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 441 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 17 of "S" words
- To hit someone. smack.
I'm gonna Schmack you!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Becca D. from Gunnison, CO, USA
on Oct 16 1997.
- word of surprise or used in place of smack.
Schmack, I lost my pencil!
Shut up or I'll schmack you!
Last edited on May 28 1998. Submitted by Rissie from PA, USA
on May 28 1998.
Are you talkin' schmack?
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Donna from Phoenix, AZ, USA
on Feb 02 1999.
- Yiddish: chicken fat; way too overly fancy, put on.
A schmaltzy wedding.
Last edited on Feb 26 2000. Submitted by Diane M. from Little Falls, NY, USA
on Feb 26 2000.
- something overly sentimental.
Last edited on Oct 02 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 02 2009.
- an insult for one who does something really really stupid. Origin from smegma, buildup that gathers on mammal genitals.
He's such a Schmeg!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Bridget from Gloucester, MA, USA
on Nov 19 2001.
- short for smegma, a substance found under a man's foreskin.
- See more words with the same meaning: smegma.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Diane J.
on Jan 14 2005.