You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 225 of "S" words
- pejorative term used for management / consulting / executive types, who are more likely to wear business suits than the average worker.
I better talk to a suit.
Citation from "Search Committee 1", The Office (US TV), Season 7 Episode 25 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jun 13 2011. Submitted by Diane M. from Little Falls, NY, USA
on Feb 26 2000.
- A person that has sold out, and now is a shill for a corporation, where he/she is required to wear a suit. Similar in meaning to yuppie.
I don't want to be a suit.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Clayton M. from USA
on Feb 11 2002.
- gapped or messed up teeth.
That girl has summer teeth - some are over there some are over here.
Last edited on Dec 03 2013. Submitted by Eric from Boston, MA, USA
on Aug 03 1998.
- An ugly mouth. Summer Teeth - Some are west, some are east, some are forward, some are backward.
She had a great body but she had summer teeth.
Last edited on Apr 11 2002. Submitted by Summer T. from New York, NY, USA
on Apr 11 2002.
- A term used to describe someone who is missing more than a few teeth.
Did you see that girl? She's got summer teeth, summer there, summer not...
Last edited on Nov 03 2003. Submitted by John ".
on Nov 03 2003.
- bad teeth. Teeth with large gaps or very crooked. "Some are (SUMMER) here and some are (SUMMER) there!
Last edited on May 21 2004. Submitted by Xtraphine B. from Norfolk, VA, USA
on May 21 2004.
- An unpleasant smile. "She was hot until she smiled and had Summer Teeth. Summer yellow, summer missing..."
Last edited on Nov 01 2005. Submitted by Rylar from Santa Barbara, CA, USA
on Nov 01 2005.