You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 120 of words meaning insults (list of) (1,277 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- sadistic; "messed up".
Citation from "Doubt", Wilfred (US TV), Season 1 Episode 11 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 25 2011. Submitted by Jamie Vlahos from St Anthony, MN, USA
on Nov 14 1997.
She had only two drinks and got twisted off of that.
Last edited on May 06 2002. Submitted by M J. from Washington, DC 20019, USA
on May 06 2002.
- under the influence of drugs.
Damn, I'm twisted.
Last edited on Nov 08 2005. Submitted by gustavo f. from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Nov 08 2005.
- simultaneously under the influence of alcohol and marijuana.
Last edited on Sep 16 2010. Submitted by Lurking Grue from University of South Carolina: General Information, 901 Sumter St # 207, Columbia, SC 29201, USA
on Sep 16 2010.
- unpleasant or annoying person. Used as an insult.
You're a real twit!
You are such a twit.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by Kevin H. from Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
on Nov 29 2001.
- a pregnant goldfish.
I saw a twit today.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 23 2012.
- an unintelligent person.
We like you, but if you can't enjoy happy hour without becoming such a twit, I'll have to volunteer as the designated driver next week so we can leave when you're in the restroom.
Citation from "Not WIthout My Daughter", Arrested Development (TV), Season 1 Episode 21 (2004) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 18 2016. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 20 2013.
- a very unattractive person. From the concept of putting a bag over the head of someone very unattractive. A two-bagger therefore, is unattractive enough to require two bags.
Did you catch his new girlfriend? She's a real two-bagger.
Last edited on May 31 2016. Submitted by Keith C. from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Apr 26 1999.
- Someone who is so ugly, you have to put a bag over your head as well as theirs, in case theirs falls off during sex.
That girls a two-bagger.
Last edited on Feb 11 2000. Submitted by Rick D. from Saint Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 11 2000.
- n. or adj. An extremely ugly girl. Comes from the old cliche "she's so ugly she has to wear a bag over her head to go outside." In this case she's so ugly she is so ugly she has to wear two bags over her head.
Man, your girl is a two-bagger.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Mike S. from Lynchburg, VA, USA
on Jan 03 2002.
- A plain or ugly female/male, the suggestion being were you to have sex you would need a bag over their head so you didn't have to see, and a bag over your head in case the bag on theirs fell off. Common southern English usage.
You fancy her? She's a real two bagger.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Francesca from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
on Feb 03 2003.