Browsing page 35 of words meaning insults (list of) (1,255 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- an unintelligent person; "moron".
Man, he is such a dillweed!
Last edited on Dec 16 2012. Submitted by celia d. from New York, NY, USA
on May 20 1999.
- an unsociable, smart person; "nerd".
Last edited on Mar 04 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 04 2011.
- someone who is stupid.
Shut up you dimp.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by E d. from Kansas City, MO, USA
on Feb 09 1999.
- .a clumsy individual who always trips over things never uses their eyes to see where they are going
.Another term for Dopey
Last edited on Jan 12 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 12 2015.
- an unintelligent person; "idiot"; "moron".
I feel like such a dingus, Phil.
What a dingus!
Citation from "School Lies", American Dad (TV), Season 6 Episode 14 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 26 2011. Submitted by Samuel
on Oct 29 1999.
- "Dingus" can also refer to an item that you have no idea what it is, especially a small item with which you are not familiar.. EX> "What's this dingus here?"
Last edited on Mar 06 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 06 2014.
- A way to describe your penis.
"Oh danm, would you look at my dingus!"
Last edited on Mar 28 2017. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 28 2017.
- stupid, useless, dip shit.
What a dink!
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 30 2002.
- To define one who is uneducated or commits a stupid senseless act.
He is such a dink.
Last edited on Feb 04 2003. Submitted by Michelle M. from Amarillo, TX, USA
on Feb 04 2003.
- dork, person who acts like an 'asshole.'
Randy is such a dink, he got the whole class in trouble.
You're a dink.
Last edited on May 10 2013. Submitted by Bruce C. from London, ON, Canada
on Jul 03 2005.
Last edited on Jul 03 2005. Submitted by Bruce C. from London, ON, Canada
on Jul 03 2005.
- Double Income No Kids
Last edited on Aug 17 2005. Submitted by Donna L. from Edgewater Park, New Jersey, USA
on Aug 17 2005.
- Dink - someone who is foolish
Example - Kento was being a dink today in class.
Last edited on May 14 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 14 2015.
- Fool, idiot
That guy is such a dink.
Last edited on Jun 14 2003. Submitted by Ash L. from Burlingame, CA, USA
on Jun 14 2003.
- a loser or a jerk.
Last edited on Jan 21 2004. Submitted by Boss from Strong, Maine, USA
on Jan 21 2004.
verb - transitive