Browsing page 5 of words meaning many, much, lots (56 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- an amount that is more than one needs.
We're gonna win a shit-ton of cash when we go to Vegas.
Last edited on Mar 19 2014. Submitted by Reid from GA, USA
on Jan 09 2000.
- an overwhelming quantity that seems impossible to handle
I've got a shit-ton of work to do tonight.
Last edited on Jan 29 2007. Submitted by James C. from Hunterdon County, New Jersey, USA
on Jan 29 2007.
- An extremely large amount. Abbreviation for "shit-load."
I've got a schload of work to do.
Last edited on May 03 1999. Submitted by Sandra M. from Springfield, OH, USA
on May 03 1999.
- a shit load; a whole lot. Also spelled schload.
We got a schload of it.
Last edited on Dec 05 1999. Submitted by Rob from Richmond, VA, USA
on Dec 05 1999.
- a lot; probably more accurately spelled sh'load, this is a 'polite' abbreviation for "shitload" which can be used in mixed company (as long as no one asks for the definition...)
I've got a shload of work to do.
Last edited on Aug 16 2002. Submitted by Forrest from Charlottesville, VA, USA
on Aug 16 2002.
- in an excessive amount, usually too much. Also up the butt.
I've got e-mail up the ass!
Last edited on Jan 13 1998. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.
- An awful lot of something, probably too much of it.
He's got email up the butt!
Last edited on Oct 22 1997. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Oct 22 1997.