Browsing page 2 of words meaning to drink alcohol (34 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
verb - ambitransitive
- to hold two alcoholic drinks, one in each hand.
Jack is such an alcoholic he's double fisting.
Last edited on Mar 29 2011. Submitted by Anonymous from New York, NY, USA
on Jan 09 2000.
- to eat two unhealthy food items at the same time, one in each hand.
He double fistin'.
Last edited on Mar 29 2011. Submitted by Brooke from Gordon, Robinson, IL, USA
on Jun 15 2008.
- to insert two fists into the rectum or vagina for sexual purposes. Compare with "fist".
Last edited on Mar 28 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 28 2011.
- acronym for "fit, intelligent, sexy, hot".
Hey girl. Look at ya! You're lookin' fish tonight!
You ain't looking fish. The accuracy of this definition cannot be verified. Without further evidence, this definition may be deleted. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Mar 08 2018. Submitted by John Kitus from Boise, ID, USA
on Jan 24 2012.
- a drag queen that looks so much like a woman you can almost smell a fishy vagina. Slang from drag culture.
Drag Queen #1: OMG! look at her!
Drag Queen #2: Who? Courtney? She's so fish, I know! You can barely tell it's a man in a wig.
Last edited on Mar 08 2018. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 17 2017.
- a person who has not had their first kiss or has never French kissed. Origin: a middle-school term used in the southern United States.
Last edited on Feb 01 1998. Submitted by Erica from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Feb 01 1998.
- a person in their first year of high school; "freshman".
Oh, she's a fish, huh? I thought so.
Last edited on Oct 07 2015. Submitted by Jennifer S. from Houston, TX, USA
on Dec 26 1998.
- a weakling; "wimp".
This guy is a fish.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by richard p. from Alabama, USA
on Mar 21 2002.
- a heavy drinker. Shortened from the expression "drinks like a fish."
He's such a fish.
Last edited on Oct 11 2002. Submitted by Emilie S from Petersburg, AK, USA
on Oct 11 2002.
- one dollar.
Citation from "'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' for May 7" transcript, MSNBC, May 10, 2004 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Oct 07 2009. Submitted by Zach J. from Yorktown, VA, USA
on Dec 02 2004.
- a new prisoner.
Citation from "Prison Break-In", Arrested Development (TV, 2005), Season 3 Episode 7 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Dec 02 2010. Submitted by Patrick W.
on Aug 16 2008.
- a bad poker player.
Last edited on Mar 14 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 14 2009.
- a person who is "FISH" - an acronym for "fit, intelligent, sexy, hot". (In other words: attractive, intelligent, attractive, attractive.)
Jenny is such a fish!
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 02 2010.
- a woman.
Ugh! Why are there so many fishes in the club tonight?
There's some nice fish here.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by John Kitus from Boise, ID, USA
on Jan 24 2012.
- to do something well in one's own way or in a unique manner, usually involving members of the opposite sex. Also pronounced "schwerve."
I'm about to get my swerve on.
I see you getting your swerve on while you're listening to that jam(song).
Last edited on Dec 04 2013. Submitted by Todd M. Hawkins
on Mar 26 1998.
- to have fun dancing; DANCE (ONE'S) ASS OFF. Also get (one's) groove on.
I'm going to go get my swerve on.
Yeah, I was at that party; I really got my swerve on.
- See more words with the same meaning: to dance.
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- to consume alcohol. Refers to one's inability to walk or drive in a straight line.
I'm gonna go get my swerve on.
Last edited on Aug 18 2002. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 18 2002.