Browsing page 2 of words meaning to need to defecate, poop, shit (17 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to stick one's head up out of a cubicle to look at something. The term comes from prairie dogs, who burrow in the ground. In a field with prairie dogs, if there's a loud noise, typically many of them will pop their heads up out of the ground.
Last edited on Nov 29 2001. Submitted by Kevin H. from Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
on Nov 29 2001.
- to need to defecate so badly that the feces is coming out a bit, as a prairie dog looking out of its burrow.
I was trying to hold in my poop which caused me to prairie dog.
Last edited on Feb 23 2003. Submitted by Nick M. from Washington, DC, USA
on Feb 23 2003.
- to need to defecate.
I'm prairie-dogging - let's find a bathroom.
Last edited on Nov 07 2010. Submitted by Evan R. from Wheaton, IL, USA
on Apr 05 2004.
- to be in dire need to defecate. Etymology: from the feces literally touching the cloth of the person's undergarments.
I was touching cloth for a minute there.
I need to hobble home as I'm touchin' cloth and about to shit myself.
Last edited on May 08 2013. Submitted by Mike from UK
on Aug 15 2002.
- to nearly defecate.
Get me to the bathroom or I'm going to touch cloth!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Tim F. from St Louis, MO, USA
on Nov 08 2005.
- to need to defecate very badly. (Specifically, having a firm stool.)
Pull in to that rest area, I'm touchin' cotton!
Last edited on May 09 2013. Submitted by Kerry C. from Albany, GA, USA
on Oct 17 2002.
- to need to defecate badly.
I'm touching cotton here!
Last edited on May 09 2013. Submitted by Eric M. from College Park, GA, USA
on Jan 16 2003.