You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 142 of "C" words
- annoyed, angry, upset, disappointed.
Don't get cut over what he said.
She is not cut.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by Jason W. from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Jul 29 1998.
- possessing well-defined muscles due to the absence of fat.
He did construction work all summer and now he's really cut.
I was wondering if you can help me loose some thickness around my waist so I look cut for summer.
- See more words with the same meaning: muscular.
Last edited on Nov 19 2015. Submitted by JE from St Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 10 1999.
- cut off from a friendship, group, or broken up with by a significant other. Perhaps a shortened form of "cut off."
You are so cut!
Better get a bandage 'cause ya cut.
Last edited on Mar 31 2002. Submitted by Natasha
on Mar 31 2002.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Apr 07 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 07 2009.
- one's place of residence.
Step to the cut.
Last edited on Nov 04 2002. Submitted by Joshua B. from Alameda, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2002.
- a song; "track".
Last edited on Jan 07 2015. Submitted by Terry S. from Las Vegas, NV, USA
on Jul 20 2003.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- to dilute or adulterate illegal drugs.
They say that cocaine is cut with baby laxative.
- See more words with the same meaning: to dilute.
Last edited on Jan 06 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 02 2009.
- to end a service employee's service for the day.
You've been cut.
What time did he get cut?
Last edited on Jul 12 2018. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jul 12 2018.
- to do a U turn or turn around while driving. I believe the origin of this is the military.
I'm going to cut a cookie and go back to Taco Bell.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Arlina from Alaska, USA
on Dec 13 1999.
- this is a term used when people go mudding. When you get in the right consistancy, the mud resembles cookies flying through the air.
Last edited on Jul 26 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 23 2012.