You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 37 of "C" words
- either "goodbye" or "thank you" or "good luck."
Last edited on Jun 21 2013. Submitted by Moo from Santa Cruz, CA, USA
on Mar 02 1999.
- Heard in New Zealand and the UK (and Australia?), but is becoming an increasingly global word. Now often used by Internet posters in closings, to sound worldly and friendly, though they may never actually use it while speaking.
Last edited on Mar 02 1999. Submitted by Moo from Santa Cruz, CA, USA
on Mar 02 1999.
- Usually a British term or phrase. A friendly good-bye. Can be a closing to a conversation or visit.
I'm off, cheers!
Last edited on Jul 25 2011. Submitted by Victoria S. from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Apr 03 2002.
noun - uncountable
- an attractive male.
I'm going to the party to find me some cheese.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Nov 30 2011. Submitted by Janelle O. from Omaha, NE, USA
on Jan 28 1998.
Gotta make that cheese.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by ALLAN L. from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Jun 02 1998.
- See more words with the same meaning: smegma.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 02 2009.
- something cheesy.
Citation from "Fallen 'Idol': The champ stumbles, and 'Dancing With the Stars' steps up", The Washington Post, Lisa de Moraes, April 18, 2010 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: corny.
Last edited on Nov 30 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 21 2009.
- to smile widely, with teeth. From the standard photographer command "Say cheese!" used to elicit smiles.
He was cheesin' big time after she kissed him.
- See more words with the same meaning: to smile.
Last edited on Dec 15 2010. Submitted by Angela Sawyers from Detroit, MI, USA
on Sep 23 1997.
- to joke; "mess around".
I'm just cheesin' with you.
Last edited on Nov 21 2012. Submitted by Rochelle S. from England, United Kingdom
on Sep 06 2007.