To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 440 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 14 of "G" words
- to display an embarrassing amount of happiness; to act like a geek (nerd).
She geeked when he asked her out.
- See more words with the same meaning: happy.
Last edited on Jan 20 1998. Submitted by Tasha T. from Lansing, MI, USA
on Jan 20 1998.
- to use illegal stimulants such as meth or crank.
Let's get some powder and geek all night long.
Those voices you are hearing aren't really there, you're just geeking.
Last edited on May 04 2013. Submitted by William A. from Big Sky, MT, USA
on Jan 01 2000.
- to be extremely excited about something.
I'm so geeked that we got front row tickets!
Last edited on Apr 24 1999. Submitted by Kim D from MI, USA
on Apr 24 1999.
- High, under the influence of drugs, and most often to an extreme degree; as in really high as opposed to high (most often cocaine, and sometimes methamphetamine).
Man, she was so geeked!
Last edited on Feb 07 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 24 2001.
- stoned, high.
I was geeked.
We sat around and got geeked.
I had a party and everyone got geeked.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by M. Bonomo from Zelienople, PA, USA
on Jan 08 2002.
- under the influence of marijuana.
Let's all go get geeked.
Last edited on May 14 2011. Submitted by Emmet Light from Milwaukee, WI, USA
on Nov 29 2002.
- to be under the influence of cocaine.
I am really geeked.
Last edited on Feb 05 2003. Submitted by Tony C. from Blue Island, IL, USA
on Feb 05 2003.
- hyped up
Last edited on May 07 2004. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 07 2004.
- high on cocaine, not weed.
Last edited on Aug 01 2005. Submitted by Tinian from Amherst, MA, USA
on Aug 01 2005.
- high on cocaine.
She is so geeked, look at her eyes.
Last edited on Jan 04 2006. Submitted by e t. from Pensacola, FL, USA
on Jan 04 2006.
verb - intransitive
- to be so intoxicated from illegal stimulants that one loses complete control over one's body.
Oh man, she's geekin' out over there!
Last edited on Feb 20 2003. Submitted by Tanya F. from Frankfurt am Main, Germany
on Feb 20 2003.
- to engage in a binge of nerdy activities.
I spent all weekend geeking out.
Last edited on Nov 09 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 28 2008.
- to spend any period of time engaging in nerdy activities or talk.
We were on a date but I had to geek out for a while when I saw a guy wearing a nixie tube watch.
Last edited on Nov 09 2011. Submitted by WalterGR (via TheJargonFile)
on Feb 27 2009.