You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 174 of "S" words
- showy vehicle rims made with independently spinning surfaces that continue to spin (inside the rim) when the vehicle stops.
Last edited on Nov 22 2010. Submitted by David C.
on Sep 19 2004.
- a petite female. Origin: a woman small enough that she can be spun around while on top of a man during sex.
The girl I hooked up with last night was a spinner.
Last edited on Nov 22 2010. Submitted by Dave E. from Huntington Beach, CA 92646, USA
on Aug 01 2005.
noun - uncountable
- the physical sensation that the room or nearby area is spinning - despite it being stationary - due to consumption of drugs or alcohol.
I shouldn't have hit that bowl after chugging a 12-pack - now I have the spins.
Last edited on Feb 03 2011. Submitted by Lurking Grue from University of South Carolina: General Information, 901 Sumter St # 207, Columbia, SC 29201, USA
on Feb 02 2011.
- to say. Has somewhat of a negative context, so one usually uses this term to refer to people saying things one doesn't agree with.
He was spittin' all kinds of crap.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by John O'Connell from St Paul, MN, USA
on Dec 10 2001.
- to rhyme or rap.
Spit something for us.
That kid knows how to spit!
Last edited on Sep 05 2003. Submitted by Jessica from Chicago, IL, USA
on Sep 05 2003.
- to flirt with someone or sweet talk them
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 12 2003.
- talk smoothly or with a certain charm for the purpose of attracting the opposite sex
As soon as I entered the club I began to spit the game.
Last edited on May 25 2004. Submitted by Ray O. from University of California, California 93106, USA
on May 25 2004.
- to flirt.
I'm in the club spittin' game in my white tee.
Wanna go spit game at that girl by the bar?
Last edited on May 19 2011. Submitted by Liz H. from Savannah, GA, USA
on Sep 26 2004.