Browsing page 20 of words meaning alcohol (related to) (266 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- displeasing; of poor quality; bad.
That movie was shitty.
Citation from "Kid Cannabis", Rolling Stone, Mark Binelli, Oct 06 2005 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Quid Pro Quo", Terriers (TV, 2010), Season 1 Episode 12 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Identity", Wilfred (US TV), Season 1 Episode 13 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Dogpound", Louie (TV), Season 1 Episode 8 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Pregnant", Louie (TV), Season 2 Episode 1 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 27 2011. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 14 1998.
- inebriated. The term is considered feminine, and men tend to prefer the more masculine "shit faced."
Let's go get shitty!
Last edited on Sep 21 1999. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 21 1999.
- to smoke marijuana by one person inhaling from the source and then blowing the smoke into someone else's mouth. They inhale it and the chain continues. The term can also apply to other forms of smoking (e.g. cigarettes) but this usage is more rare.
In Canada the procedure is such that the person puts the lit end of the joint into their mouth, and blows smoke backwards through the joint, thus producing a steady stream of dense smoke into the lungs of another.
Last edited on Jan 10 2012. Submitted by Jon from Washington, DC, USA
on Feb 21 1998.
- to rapidly drink (usually a can of beer) by punching a hole in the side of the can near the bottom, putting one's mouth over the hole, then popping the top of the can. Often done with others in competition to see who can finish first.
Did you see Mark shotgun that Beast Light?
Citation from "Irregarding Steve", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 8 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Mar 03 2013. Submitted by Jason from Raleigh, NC, USA
on Oct 05 1998.
- to claim anything, as in "calling shotgun."
I shotgun the last donut!
Shotgun NOT doing dishes tonight!
- See more words with the same meaning: to claim.
Last edited on Oct 02 2009. Submitted by paige from UMD, Greenland
on Oct 31 1999.
noun - uncountable
She gave me some skull last night!
Last edited on Oct 20 2010. Submitted by Heretik from East Ct, San Jose, CA 95116, USA
on Dec 13 1999.
verb - transitive