Browsing page 22 of words meaning alcohol (related to) (275 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- drunk from alcohol.
Damn, this Jimmy Beam has got my ass snookered.
Last edited on Oct 03 2009. Submitted by Chris H. from Auburn, AL, USA
on Apr 15 1999.
- "snookered" is also the past tense of snooker.
Last edited on Oct 03 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 28 2009.
- totally messed up, like one can imagine that a "soup sandwich" would be.
That is as messed-up as a soup sandwich.
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by Brad B. from Dunmore, PA, USA
on Mar 04 2002.
- sloppy and drunk.
Last night I was a soup sandwich.
Last edited on Jul 23 2002. Submitted by Maria O. from Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
on Jul 23 2002.
noun - uncountable
- the physical sensation that the room or nearby area is spinning - despite it being stationary - due to consumption of drugs or alcohol.
I shouldn't have hit that bowl after chugging a 12-pack - now I have the spins.
Last edited on Feb 03 2011. Submitted by Lurking Grue from University of South Carolina: General Information, 901 Sumter St # 207, Columbia, SC 29201, USA
on Feb 02 2011.
- to be under the influence of methamphetamines.
That guy was spun!
Last edited on Oct 23 1997. Submitted by Anonymous from Portland, OR, USA
on Oct 23 1997.
- extremely inebriated.
I was spun last night.
Last edited on Nov 09 1997. Submitted by Fitz from CA, USA
on Nov 09 1997.
- to be severely under the influence of hallucinogens, e.g. LSD or mushrooms.
I was so spun I didn't know what was going on.
Last edited on Sep 05 2003. Submitted by Jessica from Chicago, IL, USA
on Sep 05 2003.
- To be flailed the fuck out on Methamphetamine, or Meth for short.
In lieu of current state of psychosis, it's accurate to say that I am spun the fuck out.
We were flailing out on the hunt for thrift store phone cases.
Last edited on Jun 10 2018. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 10 2018.