Browsing page 27 of words meaning alcohol (related to) (267 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- an unattractive female, usually due to obesity.
Last edited on Sep 29 1997. Submitted by Jim from Carthage, MO, USA
on Sep 29 1997.
I got some yak. Let's get faded!
Last edited on Oct 10 2001. Submitted by K-Swiss LNF 916 from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 10 2001.
- a member of the Yakuza, the Japanese mafia.
The police arrested a couple Yaks today.
Last edited on Oct 10 2012. Submitted by Tony F. from Ann Arbor, MI, USA
on Feb 21 2005.
- one's home.
Last edited on Dec 16 2011. Submitted by Judd
on Apr 20 2004.
- one hundred dollars.
Loan me a yard til tomorrow.
Last edited on Dec 16 2011. Submitted by M. Dollaz from Palatka, FL, USA
on Apr 17 2010.
- a container of an alcoholic beverage that's three feet (one yard) tall.
- See more words with the same meaning: alcohol.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Dec 16 2011.
- very intoxicated; spacey. Also zoned out. A "zone trooper" is someone apt to be in this state.
He's zoned from smoking too much weed.
Last edited on Jun 15 2013. Submitted by David B. from Woodstock, NY, USA
on Mar 24 1999.
- to be in your own world; high on dro (marijuana). Also zoned out.
I am zoned out in the club getting buck.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Jameson and T.C. from Russellville, KY, USA
on Feb 12 2002.
- Tunnel vision or being really tuned into one place or thing. Often accompanies smoking marijuana.
After that 4th hit, I was zoned!
Last edited on Jan 15 2003. Submitted by Frank M. from Pomaria, SC, USA
on Jan 15 2003.
- Inattentive, daydreaming or drowsy. Also zoned out.
I zoned out during the history lecture and missed the information.
Last edited on Apr 18 2008. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 18 2008.
- Stoned, high, completely drunk. Also zoned out, zoned off.
I was so zoned last night at the party.
Last edited on May 02 2008. Submitted by Leah from New South Wales, Australia
on May 02 2008.
- extremely intoxicated. Usually refers to alcohol intoxication but can also apply to marijuana or other drugs.
Did you see that guy at the party? He was zonked!
Last edited on Jan 22 1998. Submitted by Mike Samos from Rockville, MD, USA
on Jan 22 1998.
- deeply asleep. Also zonked out.
I was zonked out after that long day at work.
- See more words with the same meaning: to sleep.
Last edited on Jan 22 1999. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 22 1999.
- mentally "out of it."
I was so zonked last night I couldn't concentrate on my studies.
Last edited on Jan 01 2004. Submitted by Dawn L. from Louisville, KY, USA
on Jan 01 2004.
- extremely tired.
We were so zonked after The Late Show.
- See more words with the same meaning: tired.
Last edited on Oct 02 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from Portland, OR, USA
on Oct 02 2007.
- extremely intoxicated.
Citation from "Dee Gives Birth", It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (TV), Season 6 Episode 13 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Feb 13 2011. Submitted by Brendo from MA, USA
on Mar 12 1998.
- under the influence of pills.
I'm so zooted.
Last edited on Sep 14 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 14 2010.