Browsing page 21 of words meaning alcohol (related to) (266 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- To be drunk or high.
Man, last night I was sloppy.
Last edited on Nov 07 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Nov 07 2001.
- Drunk; stumbling around and slurring one's speech.
Yeah, he was pretty sloppy last night.
Last edited on Nov 26 2001. Submitted by Katie V. from Sevierville, TN, USA
on Nov 26 2001.
- extremely intoxicated, either by alcohol or marijuana.
I got smoked last night.
Last edited on Dec 03 1997. Submitted by Ian P. from Hazleton, IA, USA
on Dec 03 1997.
- exhausted physically.
I'm smoked from that run.
- See more words with the same meaning: tired.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Will J.
on Mar 10 1999.
- drunk from alcohol.
Damn, this Jimmy Beam has got my ass snookered.
Last edited on Oct 03 2009. Submitted by Chris H. from Auburn, AL, USA
on Apr 15 1999.
- "snookered" is also the past tense of snooker.
Last edited on Oct 03 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 28 2009.
- totally messed up, like one can imagine that a "soup sandwich" would be.
That is as messed-up as a soup sandwich.
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by Brad B. from Dunmore, PA, USA
on Mar 04 2002.
- sloppy and drunk.
Last night I was a soup sandwich.
Last edited on Jul 23 2002. Submitted by Maria O. from Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
on Jul 23 2002.
noun - uncountable
- the physical sensation that the room or nearby area is spinning - despite it being stationary - due to consumption of drugs or alcohol.
I shouldn't have hit that bowl after chugging a 12-pack - now I have the spins.
Last edited on Feb 03 2011. Submitted by Lurking Grue from University of South Carolina: General Information, 901 Sumter St # 207, Columbia, SC 29201, USA
on Feb 02 2011.