Browsing page 19 of words meaning alcohol (related to) (273 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
Last edited on Dec 29 1996. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Dec 29 1996.
- under the influence of marijuana to the extent of significant impairment.
You're roasted, man. I wouldn't smoke any more if I were you.
Last edited on Apr 13 2011. Submitted by Lurking Grue from University of South Carolina: General Information, 901 Sumter St # 207, Columbia, SC 29201, USA
on Apr 13 2011.
- sexual activity up to the point of, but not including, sexual intercourse.
I got mad sauce from my girlie last night.
Last edited on Aug 31 2013. Submitted by Kipper S. from San Diego, CA, USA
on Nov 15 1999.
- Sauce can be either good or bad.
That car is total sauce.
Last edited on Jun 17 2002. Submitted by Pishcok from Belmont, CA, USA
on Jun 17 2002.
- very good, desirable, praiseworthy. Origin unknown, have heard on a TV show and several college-aged people have used it.
That new video is sauce!
Are you going to the party? It's going to be sauce!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Alvin Z. from Draper, UT, USA
on Jan 11 2003.
I feel terrible this morning. I spent last night on the sauce.
She loves the sauce.
Citation from "I Never Met the Dead Man", Family Guy (TV), Season 1 Episode 2 (1999) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: alcohol.
Last edited on Nov 02 2011. Submitted by Chad from San Diego, CA, USA
on May 17 2002.
Last edited on Dec 16 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Dec 16 2010.
- more than sassy, less than sparky and almost snazzy, used to describe something or someone crazy and tangy.
That chick is saucy.
Last edited on Oct 20 2001. Submitted by JumpinJac from Dallas, TX, USA
on Oct 20 2001.
- Good looking, big, expensive, flashy.
Hes' lookin' saucy.
That tattoo saucey.
Last edited on Apr 26 2013. Submitted by Richard C. from Oakland, CA, USA
on Jun 16 2005.
- damaged or poorly prepared.
This meatloaf is scarred. It tastes horrible!
Last edited on Nov 30 2001. Submitted by Justin from Ft Lauderdale, FL, USA
on Nov 30 2001.
- very under the influence of alcohol.
I got scarred yesterday at the homecoming game.
Last edited on Nov 29 2003. Submitted by Missy from Chicago, IL, USA
on Nov 29 2003.