Browsing page 29 of words meaning bad qualities (547 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- very drunk or high.
Dude, look at this man, he's hurt!
Last edited on Mar 19 2014. Submitted by Matt from New York, NY, USA
on Apr 28 1999.
- to be generally displeasing.
That boy is hurt.
Last edited on Feb 22 2000. Submitted by Candy E. from Boyertown, PA, USA
on Feb 22 2000.
You're so hurt!
Last weekend I got was so hurt!
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Freshman G. from Nantucket, MA, USA
on Dec 05 2000.
- how bad of a fool someone made of themselves.
You have no game, you are so hurting.
Last edited on Mar 03 2005. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 03 2005.
- something that is unattractive or extremely unattractive or trying too hard to be attractive or - in the case of an object or place - is dilapidated.
Mohsin is hurt.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 30 2009.
verb - intransitive
The whole school was hype over the Homecoming game.
Afte Awhile My Buddy Had Turned Into A Hype.
Last edited on Aug 06 2014. Submitted by Brooke B. from Illinois, USA
on Nov 04 1999.
- neat, good, exciting, etc.; "cool".
That car is hype!
Your beats are hype!
Last edited on May 13 2013. Submitted by Lesley from Ashburn, VA, USA
on Nov 30 2001.
While Driving Around Suddenly JamesEdgars Wanted To Hype.
Uncontrollable Need For Something. Annoying Behavior. Selective Hearing.
Origin~Illinois Where The Behavior Was First Cited.
Last edited on Aug 06 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 06 2014.
- anticipatory excitement, especially when the actual thing doesn't turn out to be as good as expected.
That party was all hype.
Last edited on Mar 21 2002. Submitted by Vanessa G. from Wading River, NY, USA
on Mar 21 2002.
- excitement, talk.
What's all the hype about this party?
Last edited on Nov 18 2002. Submitted by Shawna B. from Fall City, WA, USA
on Nov 18 2002.
- to be wild and crazy
Stop actin so hyphy jumpin' on tha table like that.
Last edited on Jun 20 2006. Submitted by Alex J.
on Jun 20 2006.
Last edited on Feb 22 2007. Submitted by Kathrynn C.
on Feb 22 2007.
- to be drunk and high at the same time
Everybody's getting hyphy in the club.
Last edited on Aug 29 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from Granite Bay, CA, USA
on Aug 29 2007.
- to get drunk/high, act ignorant with a large group of people or start fights.
Last edited on Nov 15 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from CA, USA
on Nov 15 2007.
- Contraction for the words "hyper" & "philosophy"<hyper philosophy> Def: A hyper outlook; way of life; mode of thought.
Last edited on Oct 29 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 29 2010.
- extremely muscular.
That guy is jacked.
I am jacked!
Zack is so jacked!
- See more words with the same meaning: muscular.
Last edited on Apr 30 2013. Submitted by Jon Saltzman from Niskayuna, NY, USA
on May 10 1998.
- broken or ruined. Also jacked up.
My car is completely jacked!
I tried to get online, but my computer was all jacked.
- See more words with the same meaning: broken.
Last edited on May 08 1999. Submitted by dean m. from San Francisco, CA, USA
on May 08 1999.
- to be high on Ecstasy (MDMA) or other stimulant drugs.
I was so jacked last night.
Last edited on Mar 31 2002. Submitted by Dale M. from Toronto, ON, Canada
on Mar 31 2002.
I am so jacked we are going to this concert.
Last edited on May 28 2004. Submitted by JOHN A.
on May 28 2004.
Last edited on Oct 03 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 03 2009.