Browsing page 30 of words meaning bad qualities (572 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a person who is extremely attractive, "cool," talented, etc. Almost always used sarcastically, especially to refer to someone who "thinks they're hot shit." That is: someone who is has an extremely elevated self-image.
That would-be Marilyn Monroe thinks she's hot shit.
Last edited on Jun 08 2014. Submitted by David Monk from St Paul, MN, USA
on Nov 29 1997.
- Hot Shit Is When Some One Is In The Streets Taking Things . Or Robbing . Caring Around Gun . Going To Jail ..
Last edited on Feb 24 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 24 2015.
- very drunk or high.
Dude, look at this man, he's hurt!
Last edited on Mar 19 2014. Submitted by Matt from New York, NY, USA
on Apr 28 1999.
- to be generally displeasing.
That boy is hurt.
Last edited on Feb 22 2000. Submitted by Candy E. from Boyertown, PA, USA
on Feb 22 2000.
You're so hurt!
Last weekend I got was so hurt!
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Freshman G. from Nantucket, MA, USA
on Dec 05 2000.
- how bad of a fool someone made of themselves.
You have no game, you are so hurting.
Last edited on Mar 03 2005. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 03 2005.
- something that is unattractive or extremely unattractive or trying too hard to be attractive or - in the case of an object or place - is dilapidated.
Mohsin is hurt.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 30 2009.
verb - intransitive
The whole school was hype over the Homecoming game.
Last edited on Nov 04 1999. Submitted by Brooke B. from Illinois, USA
on Nov 04 1999.
- neat, good, exciting, etc.; "cool".
That car is hype!
Your beats are hype!
Last edited on May 13 2013. Submitted by Lesley from Ashburn, VA, USA
on Nov 30 2001.
- anticipatory excitement, especially when the actual thing doesn't turn out to be as good as expected.
That party was all hype.
Last edited on Mar 21 2002. Submitted by Vanessa G. from Wading River, NY, USA
on Mar 21 2002.
- excitement, talk.
What's all the hype about this party?
Last edited on Nov 18 2002. Submitted by Shawna B. from Fall City, WA, USA
on Nov 18 2002.
- to be wild and crazy
Stop actin so hyphy jumpin' on tha table like that.
Last edited on Jun 20 2006. Submitted by Alex J.
on Jun 20 2006.
Last edited on Feb 22 2007. Submitted by Kathrynn C.
on Feb 22 2007.
- to be drunk and high at the same time
Everybody's getting hyphy in the club.
Last edited on Aug 29 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from Granite Bay, CA, USA
on Aug 29 2007.
- to get drunk/high, act ignorant with a large group of people or start fights.
Last edited on Nov 15 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from CA, USA
on Nov 15 2007.
- Contraction for the words "hyper" & "philosophy"<hyper philosophy> Def: A hyper outlook; way of life; mode of thought.
Last edited on Oct 29 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 29 2010.
- to feel bad, not right or normal.
I'm feeling kind of iffy today.
That's kind of iffy.
Its pretty iffy.
Last edited on Apr 16 2013. Submitted by Michael W. from Royal Oak, MI, USA
on Jul 27 1998.
- to have a problem.
Do we have an iffy bitch, because I really wanna know?!
Last edited on May 04 2018. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 03 2018.