Browsing page 4 of words meaning bodily functions and their results (666 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a bathroom break. Term is generally used in a business setting, such as during meetings, presentations, etc.
Do you guys need a bio break? Let's break for ten, and then I'll continue the presentation.
Last edited on Aug 23 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 26 2009.
- a general break for one's body. Stretching one's legs, going to the bathroom, getting a drink of water, etc.
Last edited on Jun 14 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 26 2009.
- to fall and hit the ground. Someone can "bite it" either by falling while on foot, or by wrecking a human-powered vehicle (bicycle, skateboard, dirt-bike, etc.)
That dude was trying to skate down the handrail and totally bit it!
Man, you should have seen it. Joey bit it hard this morning on his way down the stairs.
Last edited on Dec 09 1999. Submitted by Joel G. from Chicago, IL, USA
on Dec 09 1999.
- to fail.
He bit it on that test.
Last edited on Oct 03 2013. Submitted by Cindy from CA, USA
on Feb 21 2005.
verb - intransitive
verb - ambitransitive
- to ejaculate.
I just blasted her in the ass.
Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Submitted by eric j. from Iowa City, IA, USA
on Apr 02 2002.
- to defecate.
That food made me have to blast.
I blasted a dookie earlier.
Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Submitted by Jessica from Chicago, IL, USA
on Sep 05 2003.
verb - transitive
- to talk about one's personal life in a negative way on social media websites such as Facebook; "air (one's) dirty laundry".
What I did was embarrassing enough - you didn't have to go and blast it on Facebook.
Just because you and your boyfriend are fighting, you don't have to go blasting it all over Twitter, you know.
Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Submitted by Anna from Aumsville, OR, USA
on Jan 23 2011.
- of recorded music, to play loudly. In this sense, "blast" can also be used in the noun form.
Citation from "New Car", Up All Night (TV), Season 1 Episode 4 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Turn up the music on full blast for the party tonight.
Last edited on Jan 07 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 27 2011.
- a mess; something useless; something unappealing.
There are various specific definitions of this term. They are usually presented in the form:
A blivit is X pounds of shit in a Y pound bag.where X is greater than Y.
Some specific examples are:
A blivit is 10 pounds of shit in an eight pound.
A blivit is two pounds of shit in a one pound bag.Example sentences:
This has turned into a real blivit.
He's got a blivit for a brain.
- See more words with the same meaning: a mess.
- See more words with the same meaning: feces.
Last edited on Aug 30 2015. Submitted by Rod G. from Baltimore, MD, USA
on Dec 03 1999.
- a person who is a mess.
What a blivit! That guy never shows up when he's supposed to be on fire watch.
Last edited on Aug 30 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 30 2015.
- to vomit.
Cottage cheese makes me blow chunks.
- See more words with the same meaning: to vomit.
Last edited on Mar 01 2013. Submitted by JB C. from New York, NY, USA
on Sep 14 1997.
- to be of poor quality, displeasing.
That movie really blew chunks.
Last edited on Oct 22 1997. Submitted by Kaeori from Kansas City, MO, USA
on Oct 22 1997.