Browsing page 1 of words meaning to need to go to the bathroom, use the restroom (23 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a bathroom break. Term is generally used in a business setting, such as during meetings, presentations, etc.
Do you guys need a bio break? Let's break for ten, and then I'll continue the presentation.
Last edited on Aug 23 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 26 2009.
- a general break for one's body. Stretching one's legs, going to the bathroom, getting a drink of water, etc.
Last edited on Jun 14 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 26 2009.
- To have an urgent need to defecate. Adapted from the same use of the word as it applies to childbirth.
Dude! I gotta get to the bathroom. I'm crowning.
Last edited on Jun 23 1998. Submitted by James L. from Wichita, KS, USA
on Jun 23 1998.
- To get lucky or come across a good deal.
I crowned a fat sack of buds.
Last edited on Aug 23 2002. Submitted by Javier L. from Miami, FL, USA
on Aug 23 2002.
- Having to urgently defecate. From obstetrical term to describe a baby's position just prior to it entering the vagina, where all that the deliverer can see, when looking up into the vagina, is the top (crown) of the baby's head. You can use your imagination to correlate how this term relates.
George, get me to a toilet quickly, I am crowning.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Jeff R. from Wetumpka, AL, USA
on Jan 24 2003.
- trying to hold in your poop as it tries to pop out
Last edited on Jun 08 2006. Submitted by mike j.
on Jun 08 2006.
noun - uncountable
- to need to defecate badly.
Hurry up, I'm growing a tail!
Last edited on Nov 30 1997. Submitted by Ethan Ably from Marshfield, WI, USA
on Nov 30 1997.
- to defecate.
I'm gonna go grow a tail.
Last edited on Apr 14 2004. Submitted by JWS from Cleveland, OH, USA
on Apr 14 2004.