Browsing page 3 of words meaning the head and its parts (71 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- Bangs, the hair that hangs over your forehead
She needs a fringe to cover up her massive forehead.
Last edited on Dec 14 2007. Submitted by N S. from Glasgow, Glasgow City, UK
on Dec 14 2007.
- rhyming slang for minge. Also used to call a person a cunt. Used in East end London and perhaps Glasgow.
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by the bloke in the funny hat from Bristol, City of Bristol, UK
on Nov 10 2011.
- a cover-up, disguise, deception.
The car is only a front on how much money he really has.
They use the toy-store as a front for their drug operation.
Last edited on Jul 16 2007. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 16 2007.
- tooth jewelry; GRILL.
Where did you get those new gold fronts?
Last edited on Oct 12 2007. Submitted by Datkidfrank from Boston, MA, USA
on Oct 12 2007.
- to pretend to be someone else.
Man, quit fronting!
Don't front with me.
Last edited on May 05 2013. Submitted by Tim Rice
on Sep 22 1997.
- to confront, try to start a fight. Also front with.
He fronted this dude at the party.
Are you fronting with me?
Last edited on Dec 12 1999. Submitted by DeJuan from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Dec 12 1999.
- to lie.
Man: Yo, let me get your phone number.
Woman: I don't got a phone.
Man: Come on, don't front.
- See more words with the same meaning: to lie.
Last edited on Mar 16 2002. Submitted by Ernesto F. from Central Falls, RI, USA
on Mar 16 2002.
- to be the leader of a musical group - usually the lead singer.
Last edited on Feb 17 2003. Submitted by David
on Feb 17 2003.
- to give someone something of value, expecting that they will compensate you later, as they can't right now.
I'll front you the money if you'll buy me those tickets.
Could you front me the drugs and I'll pay you back later?
Last edited on Jun 06 2007. Submitted by Chris Durkin from Duluth, MN, USA
on Jun 06 2007.
That chick is cute but she's got a bad grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: teeth.
Last edited on Jun 10 1997. Submitted by Lory Manchester from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jun 10 1997.
- one's face, personal space, or business. See up in (one's) grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: face.
- See more words with the same meaning: personal space.
Last edited on Feb 08 1999. Submitted by Jake S. from Blacksburg, VA, USA
on Feb 08 1999.
Shut up or I'll punch you in your grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Jan 11 2004. Submitted by David R. from Navasota, TX, USA
on Jan 11 2004.
- teeth jewelry.
Smile so I can see your grill.
Last edited on Feb 12 2006. Submitted by Jared C. from Bonifay, FL, USA
on Feb 12 2006.
- This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
A stiff, really strong alcoholic drink.
Last edited on Sep 08 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 05 2011.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- to interrogate.
She grilled me until I told her the truth.
Last edited on Jan 01 2000. Submitted by William A. from Big Sky, MT, USA
on Jan 01 2000.
- to stare or be in one's face ("grill").
Yo that boy is grilling me up and down.
Last edited on Dec 15 2010. Submitted by Lisa from Brooklyn, NY, USA
on Feb 17 2000.