To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 440 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 105 of "S" words
- Something that is made or put together with poor quality.
This paint job is slap-dick.
Last edited on Mar 09 2000. Submitted by Fred S. from Woodland Hills, CA, USA
on Mar 09 2000.
- Stronger than dipshit. A man who is such a loser he needs to have a dick slapped upside his head. Complete moron.
Who the hell is the slapdick?
Last edited on Jul 05 2002. Submitted by Devan A. from Baton Rouge, LA, USA
on Jul 05 2002.
- a girl with no class, style or dignity. A variation on "slut". Also "dapper slapper", a slapper who tries to appear as stylish, but underneath is ultimately still a slapper.
Those girls are all slappers.
Did you see her? What a slapper.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by method m. from Staten, WV, USA
on Jun 06 2002.
- loose woman.
Citation from (The Daily Mail (London)) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by David C.
on Sep 19 2004.
- Irish term for girl of low morals
She's a real slapper.
Last edited on Oct 05 2006. Submitted by Brian B. from Ireland
on Oct 05 2006.
- a good song. Usually a good rap song that has a lot of bass. San Francisco Bay Area slang.
Also: slap - verb - to be a "slapper" in the sense just described.
That song slaps so hard it woke the town up.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 14 2013.
- a session of urination. See also take a slash.
I need a slash.
Last edited on Nov 13 2010. Submitted by Katy from Hull, City of Kingston-upon-Hull, UK
on Apr 11 2002.
- sex between two men, usually used when describing a type or genre of writing. the word originates from the abbreviation 'm/m'.
I am writing a slash porn story right now.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Shannon C. from Vancouver, BC, Canada
on Jul 23 2004.
- Fictional pairing of two men in a romantic or sexual relationship. Named for the forward-slash between the pairing - such as Kirk/Spock or Merlin/Arthur.
Also known as "yaoi" among the anime fandoms. Generally a term used to for fan-fiction or role-play. The majority of slash fans are women.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Melwyn from Richmond, VA, USA
on Sep 20 2009.