To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 108 of "S" words
- a slice of paper.
Pass me a slice or do you have a slice?
Last edited on Feb 18 2000. Submitted by jessie from Hartford, CT, USA
on Feb 18 2000.
- "a piece of". Whether it be a person (sexual), or a thing, such as wisdom, e.g., "Break me off a slice of wisdom G."
Break me off a slice, homegirl.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Santiago from Long Beach, CA, USA
on Feb 12 2002.
- you out-did someone in something.
You're too slick.
Last edited on Dec 06 2011. Submitted by Lindsay from Miami, FL, USA
on Nov 05 1998.
- generally good or of high quality, usually with very polished looks.
Damn, that's a slick car!
New Type O shirt? Slick.
Last edited on Dec 06 2011. Submitted by Goldfinger from Fairview, AB, Canada
on Dec 02 1998.
- to look cool, smooth and hip.
Hey beast, you're lookin' slick.
U r trying to be slick.
Last edited on Apr 24 2013. Submitted by Amy from New York, NY, USA
on Mar 11 2000.
- something really pleasant.
You got asked out to the party. Slick!
Last edited on Dec 06 2011. Submitted by Andrea from Alberta, Canada
on Dec 05 2001.
- impressive; "cool"; "awesome".
Pretty slick, dude.
We saw this totally slick band last night.
That car is slick!
I got this slick app for my phone.
Last edited on Aug 21 2012. Submitted by Lindsay from Miami, FL, USA
on Nov 05 1998.
He's pretty slick.
Last edited on Oct 13 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 27 2009.
- A phrase meaning, awesome, amazing, cool, inspiring. Usually used with a lot of enthusiasm and respect.
Example: "We saw this totally slick band last night!" "That car is totally slick!" "I got this totally slick app for my phone"
Last edited on Jul 19 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 19 2012.
noun - uncountable