To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 438 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 98 of "S" words
- A female. Origin: Used mostly in the 30's and 40's. Revival of this term came during the resurgence of the swing and retro lifestyle in the late 1990's.
Hey, Bob you see that skirt over there?
Last edited on Dec 12 2000. Submitted by Cole from California, USA
on Dec 12 2000.
- To leave a place, usually in a hurry.
Let's skirt on out of here.
Last edited on Aug 23 2002. Submitted by Katie from Ballwin, MO 63021, USA
on Aug 23 2002.
- A woman. Origin: Used by Richie Rich in the Tupac song "Ratha Be Ya Nigga."
I know it hurts / To find out me and your man be sharin' skirts.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Courdan, N.
on Dec 29 2003.
- a female.
Did you see that skirt walk by ?
Last edited on Dec 29 2004. Submitted by Zach H. from San Diego, CA, USA
on Dec 29 2004.
- schizophrenic. Often changing one's mind; acts a certain way one minute then completely differently the next.
He's pretty skitzy.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by nikkijoe from Oswego, NY, USA
on Jan 14 2000.
- Doing this very fast and half-ass due to being on speed. The effects of speed.
That is a skitzy bitch.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Kc D. from USA
on Jan 09 2002.
verb - ambitransitive