Browsing page 4 of words meaning emotions, conditions, and feelings (444 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to not do something out of fear; "chicken out".
I knew Tony would bitch out.
My man bitched out.
Last edited on Jan 05 2013. Submitted by Pimp Master from MN, USA
on Dec 09 1999.
- to back out of an agreement for any reason.
He promised to go with me to the party but at the last minute he bitched out.
Last edited on Nov 04 2004. Submitted by Lauren from New York, NY, USA
on Nov 04 2004.
- to complain to; yell at.
She got bitched out by her boss.
Last edited on Aug 06 2007. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 06 2007.
This class is so blah.
- See more words with the same meaning: boring.
Last edited on Mar 12 2011. Submitted by Audrey M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 22 1999.
verb - ambitransitive
- to ejaculate.
I just blasted her in the ass.
Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Submitted by eric j. from Iowa City, IA, USA
on Apr 02 2002.
- to defecate.
That food made me have to blast.
I blasted a dookie earlier.
Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Submitted by Jessica from Chicago, IL, USA
on Sep 05 2003.
verb - transitive
- to talk about one's personal life in a negative way on social media websites such as Facebook; "air (one's) dirty laundry".
What I did was embarrassing enough - you didn't have to go and blast it on Facebook.
Just because you and your boyfriend are fighting, you don't have to go blasting it all over Twitter, you know.
Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Submitted by Anna from Aumsville, OR, USA
on Jan 23 2011.
- of recorded music, to play loudly. In this sense, "blast" can also be used in the noun form.
Citation from "New Car", Up All Night (TV), Season 1 Episode 4 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Turn up the music on full blast for the party tonight.
Last edited on Jan 07 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 27 2011.
- a person or object that erred.
Last edited on Jun 10 1997. Submitted by Tamelia from MA, USA
on Jun 10 1997.
Get on the blower.
Last edited on Mar 11 1998. Submitted by Donna Wood from Switzerland
on Mar 11 1998.
- a surprise; a big shock.
That's a real blower.
Last edited on Nov 13 1998. Submitted by Beenkie from St Louis, MO, USA
on Nov 13 1998.
- the mouth.
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Apr 01 2006. Submitted by blah b.
on Apr 01 2006.
- a feeling of ecstasy brought about by the consumption of the drug MDMA (also known as "ecstasy", "X", "E", etc.)
This is great X - I've been blowing up all night.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 19 2000.
- to significantly increase in one's socio-economic status.
I'm go blow up when my album is released.
Last edited on Oct 05 2001. Submitted by Ugunda G. from Akron, OH, USA
on Oct 05 2001.
- to become extremely angry.
He totally blew up at me after I wrecked his car.
Last edited on Jan 04 2003. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 04 2003.
verb - transitive
- to phone or page excessively; to fill up the capacity of some electronic answering service (voice mail, answering machine, one's pager, etc.)
My crazy ex keeps blowing up my cellphone.
Appreciate it if you wouldn't blow up my email.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Greg K. from Tucson, AZ, USA
on Jun 10 1999.
- to destroy.
Citation from "Dave of the Dead", Happy Endings (TV), Season 1 Episode 7 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on May 06 2011.