Browsing page 7 of words meaning emotions, conditions, and feelings (484 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- full of people. Typically used to refer to a party, a dance club (disco,) etc. Usually pronounced "bumpin."
That party was bumping!
Last edited on Feb 02 2013. Submitted by Anthony from Hazlet, NJ, USA
on Dec 06 2002.
That pie is bumping.
Last edited on Dec 06 2002. Submitted by Anthony from Hazlet, NJ, USA
on Dec 06 2002.
- extremely ugly.
I met your boyfriend in person and he was busted!
She's pretty, but all her friends are busted.
Last edited on Jul 18 2013. Submitted by La M. from New York, NY, USA
on Dec 02 1998.
- under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
I got so busted at the party I couldn't stand up.
Last edited on May 06 1999. Submitted by Angelina from Ft Lauderdale, FL, USA
on May 06 1999.
Sorry, the television is busted.
- See more words with the same meaning: broken.
Last edited on Jan 06 2002. Submitted by ALison from Riverside, CA, USA
on Jan 06 2002.
- bad, generally displeasing.
That movie was busted.
Last edited on Apr 07 2002. Submitted by Mike from PA, USA
on Apr 07 2002.
After her long night of partying, she looked busted.
Last edited on Jul 27 2004. Submitted by Lillian W. from New Haven, CT, USA
on Jul 27 2004.
- offended, upset, or angry, usually by a small slight or a friendly insult.
I was just kidding. Don't get butt-hurt!
Last edited on Jan 29 1999. Submitted by leilani V. from Manhattan, NY, USA
on Jan 29 1999.
- overly sensitive, hyper-attracted to trollbait due to their predisposition to take offense.
Of course he was butthurt when I pointed out he was a frothing radical. And a bitch.
Last edited on Sep 02 2015. Submitted by enkephalin07 from New Orleans, LA, USA
on Sep 02 2015.
- of a marijuana smoking device, empty.
I think the bowl is cashed.
Last edited on Jun 08 2014. Submitted by Dave from Nashua, NH, USA
on Nov 22 1998.
- tired, exhausted.
Man, I'm completely cashed.
- See more words with the same meaning: tired.
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- empty. Perhaps derived from the "marijuana smoking device is empty" usage.
All the kegs at this party are cashed.
- See more words with the same meaning: empty.
Last edited on Jun 08 2014. Submitted by Mark B. from Eau Claire, WI, USA
on Sep 24 2002.
noun - uncountable
- an attractive male.
I'm going to the party to find me some cheese.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Nov 30 2011. Submitted by Janelle O. from Omaha, NE, USA
on Jan 28 1998.
Gotta make that cheese.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by ALLAN L. from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Jun 02 1998.
- See more words with the same meaning: smegma.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 02 2009.
- something cheesy.
Citation from "Fallen 'Idol': The champ stumbles, and 'Dancing With the Stars' steps up", The Washington Post, Lisa de Moraes, April 18, 2010 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: corny.
Last edited on Nov 30 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 21 2009.
- to smile widely, with teeth. From the standard photographer command "Say cheese!" used to elicit smiles.
He was cheesin' big time after she kissed him.
- See more words with the same meaning: to smile.
Last edited on Dec 15 2010. Submitted by Angela Sawyers from Detroit, MI, USA
on Sep 23 1997.
- to joke; "mess around".
I'm just cheesin' with you.
Last edited on Nov 21 2012. Submitted by Rochelle S. from England, United Kingdom
on Sep 06 2007.