You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 158 of "B" words
- extremely high or drunk or got really intoxicated at a party.
We got bunked up at the party.
Come on let's get bunked up!
Last edited on Jan 29 2006. Submitted by Jason W. from Landenberg, Pennsylvania, USA
on Jan 29 2006.
- A rural term that means "to sleep with".
"Billy Bob bunked up with Billy Jean last night."
Last edited on Nov 11 2009. Submitted by Pazuzu from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Nov 11 2009.
- a female who enjoys a particular activity. Used only with a noun.
She's a ski bunny.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Michelle D.
on Jun 07 2002.
- an attractive white female.
Them bunnies was going ham in the club last night.
Last edited on Jun 29 2011. Submitted by M. Dollaz from Palatka, FL, USA
on Jun 29 2011.
- A highly sexually active male
Last edited on Sep 15 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 15 2015.
- a crazy, dangerous woman. From the film Fatal Attraction.
I've heard she's a bit of a bunny-boiler.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Nick M. from London, Greater London, UK
on Oct 28 1999.
- A stalker (particularly a female one). Origin: Derived from Glenn Close's deranged character in the film Fatal Attraction, specifically the scene in which she decides to make a rabbit stew out of Michael Douglas's family pet.
That chick has been following me wherever I go, and calling me 50 times a day. I think she's a real Bunny Boiler.
Last edited on Mar 31 2003. Submitted by James B. from Edmonton, AB, Canada
on Mar 31 2003.
- Saskatchewan term for a sweatshirt with a hood and a large pocket in the front. Other places call it a hoodie or a kangaroo jacket.
Where did you get that bunny hug?
Last edited on Aug 20 2002. Submitted by Dan M. from Saskatoon, SK, Canada
on Aug 20 2002.
- A hoody (a hooded sweatshirt). only used in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Last edited on Dec 12 2006. Submitted by obe99cat
on Dec 12 2006.